In 20 years my life will be like now more or less. I will be taller than now, with long hair and thin. I will be very nice, hard-working and I will live very happily.
I will have a house in Barcelona. The house will have a big garden and I will have a small dog. I will live with my boyfriend, who I will have met at university. We won’t have children by the moment. And sometimes we will visit my family in Avià.
I will teach Catalan in a High School in Barcelona and my boyfriend will work as a doctor. In the afternoon when I finish working I will go shopping or to the gym. Some afternoons I will meet my friends to have a coffee. Every summer holidays we will visit different places.
My life will be very normal and in my free time I will travel a lot, I will go to some concerts because I love music and I will also take drama lessons. I like doing sport, and I will swim, run or play tennis.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario